Thank you all for this great module as in a second per say allow me to finish a project I was working on for some time now.
Beside all the feature the HD FLV Player has, there are a couple of things in the Drupal module that can be improved.
1. Check code for typos. I found typos for the english language as well as the HTML code.
2. Similar to the above line is a poor use of the t() and l() function to allow translation and proper linking.
3. No use of the node system. This was a big disappointment for me as the module will let you upload or link your video and even add pre and post roll, but it will be do it within its own scope. So if you want to integrated with "Views" to create simple custom blocks or slideshows you are out of lock. To be completely honest I think a PHP developer put the code together, but he was not a Drupal developer as he/she didn't follow the Drupal coding standards.
4. One problem I had was that a couple of blocks I use required jQuery and since this module add it to the site when load it was creating a conflict. Drupal by it self ship with jQuery so there is no need for this module to include it.
5. Poor use of the Drupal Forms API. I have CKeditor enable and the text under the textbox when adding a video was in top of the textarea. Also in the form to add video there is a need for a couple of hidden field that are added from the [#prefix] method instead of properly creating the form item for each.
I was to said that the issues I found didn't stop me from using this module and I just hope a Drupal developer can jump in this module and make it even better. When all that happen I don't see why it can not be included as a module in the Drupal.org site.
Keep up the good work and once again thank you for this module.