- Go to php.ini file in php installed location on your server(eg : “htdocs/php/php.ini”) and make sure that the “post_max_size” value is greater than “upload_max_size” value.
- If trouble continues even after you do this, then check the below:
Increase the “Maximum_execution_time” value.
Related Posts via Categories
- Logo is not replaced after purchased license
- Error uploading file
- MOV files are not playing
- After purchasing license my logo is not getting displayed
- Requested video not found
- Error loading required skin
- Player not embedded in my page
- Player not embedded in my page even after I purchased license
- Video doesn’t get embedded in the page
- Ads not shown in player