Step 1: Download the HDFLVPlayer Zip
You may already downloaded it from hdflvplayer.net or you can download the hdflvplayer.zip from http://www.hdflvplayer.net/hd-flv-player-features.php and it will take 1 minute to configure your website by following few steps below.
Step 2: Upload HDFLVPlayer Files to Website
Extract the zip file and transfer all the files to your site root folder in a separate folder named “hdflvplayer” so that hdplayer.swf will be in http://yoursite.com/hdflvplayer/hdplayer.swf.
Step 3: Embed Player Code into HTML/PHP
Make sure to include swfobject.js inside your <head> tag as below:
Please find the below code to embed the player in any html/php files.
Note: We have given sample video link of ours for the variable ‘file’ and you can replace with your own youtube video link or any valid video url like “http://yoursite.com/videos/videoname.mp4″.
For more player configuration please visit http://www.hdflvplayer.net/documentation/player-configuration/
Related Posts via Categories
- Supported file formats
- Error loading required skin
- Example of code which plays youtube videos from playlist.xml
- Example of code playing scanscout ads through xml
- Example of code which plays lighttpd server files from xml
- Example of code which plays rtmp server files from xml
- Example of code which plays Pre-roll, Post-roll, Mid-roll from xml
- Example of code which plays videos from playlist.xml
- Example of code which plays YouTube videos from flashvars
- Example of code playing scanscout ads through flashvars