1. Open config.xml and edit the following attribute and save the file.
playlistXML = “http://yourdomain.com/HD FLV Player /xml/playlist.xml”
showPlaylist = “true”
2. Open playlist.xml and edit the following attributes and save the file.
<playlist autoplay=”false” random=”false”>
<mainvideo url=”Your normal video path goes here”
hdpath=”Your hd video path goes here(optional)”
id=”Your video id goes here”
thu_image=”Your video thumb image path goes here”
Preview=”Your Preview image path goes here”
<tagline targeturl=”https://mydomain.com”><![CDATA[<spanclass='heading'>Tagline - </span> <b>Your
short description goes here for videos.</b>]]</tagline>
3. Run index.html in your favorite browser.
Related Posts via Categories
- Supported file formats
- Error loading required skin
- Example of code which plays youtube videos from playlist.xml
- Example of code playing scanscout ads through xml
- Example of code which plays lighttpd server files from xml
- Example of code which plays rtmp server files from xml
- Example of code which plays Pre-roll, Post-roll, Mid-roll from xml
- Example of code which plays YouTube videos from flashvars
- Example of code playing scanscout ads through flashvars
- Example of code which plays lighttpd server files from flashvars