- Make sure the skin (i.e.) the .swf file(hd-flv-player\hdflvplayer\skin\) has Read/Executable permission (to check -> Right click – Properties – enable Read/Execute option)
- Make sure that upload folder in plugin directory has necessary permission setting (Executable)
- In case it is a You Tube video, before adding the URL check that video has no restrictions.Cross check the video in You Tube itself
- Cross check if you have entered the license key entered correctly without any spaces in admin side player configuration settings .
- If what you have entered is correct then check this: logo alpha value in configuration is greater than 0 in configuration.
- Check whether your MOV file is in HD format. HD FLV player supports only MOV HD format not non-HD
- Go to php.ini file in php installed location on your server(eg : “htdocs/php/php.ini”) and Make sure your server’s ‘file_uploads’ value is enabled.
- And check ‘upload_max_size’ in php.ini and increase the size accordingly.
- Check the list of formats HD FLV Player supports in the Features page. And see if your format is covered under these. The player doesn’t accept formats other than these.
- Go to php.ini file in php installed location on your server(eg : “htdocs/php/php.ini”) and make sure that the “post_max_size” value is greater than “upload_max_size” value.
- If trouble continues even after you do this, then check the below:
Increase the “Maximum_execution_time” value.
- The player accepts only these formats: jpg, gif & png. Check what your logo’s format is. Animated gif will not be accepted.